Saturday, December 23, 2017

Out of the ashes!

Good morning whomever and wherever you are! I started this blog - "Jerryspeak" - back 2004 and it fell to the wayside with all the social media and such. Well. I am bringing it back, if for nothing else. to record my journey out of the 60s and into the 70s... Should be a fun ride!

I have always been into sports and exercise - my body is testament that I played hard for many, many years - loved it all! Baseball, football, karate, judo, triathlons, softball and a huge gym rat! I met my wonderful wife while working for a chain of health spas. Now, I am hoping to keep my health and cruise on into the sunset - to that end, the house has welcomed a Christmas gift that is a commitment to my / our health!

Peloton!



I had been looking at it for 6 months or better - finally pulled the trigger and it got here yesterday! Dope! Straight up dope! Amazing equipment - the video of how to - Peloton 101 was perfect and I took my 1st 20 minute beginner ride! The ride was awesome, the instructor was super - lots of instruction and mountains of encouragement! The screen quality, sound, music and bike all make it an experience that had me wanting more! I realize I'm not 28 no more, so I will wait til tomorrow to take ride #2, but so far, the Peloton is everything I expected and more! Here's to continued health!

Check back!



No comments: