Sunday, December 24, 2017

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve 2017 - good morning, already up and walked Mickey - feeling thankful for Christmas and the people in my life... I still feel blessed far beyond what I deserve - as Jimmy sang long ago - "some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, But I had a good life all of the way"....

~Last minute, same day delivery shopping is the "new norm" - before 7AM I ordered several things from Amazon that will be delivered between 8 and 10 AM - wow! Seems like everything is being delivered these days - you can even buy a car online and they will deliver it to you - Carvana! No cars for Christmas this year, but lots of goodies! PLUS - the whole family will be together for 1st time in many years - Charlie, Brook, Ava and Charlotte moved here this summer - so we will all meet at Charlie's house on Christmas Day! 

Peloton Ride 2 - last night I had another 20 minute ride and was just as thrilled! Different instructor, different mixtures - just as great! Loving the Peloton - glad to have something I feel "drawn to".... The classes are encouraging and is quickly becoming something I look forward to... Ride #3 today 😎

Linda - Christmas 2015



Check back!


No comments: