Sunday, April 20, 2008

AWESOME!!!

AWESOME!
The image below is from an eSession that I shot with Jerry McGaghey!
Jerry is an INCREDIBLE local photographer that I met through my blog
and I have had the great fortune of working with him on several events.
Last night I worked a wedding with him and it was quickly obvious why
he is one of the most sought after wedding photographers in the area!
He always knows exactly what to do and when to do it. His passion for
what he does shows through his phenomenal work! He managed to keep
me on track and get a bundle of forever memories for the happy couple!
Jerry's bride, Mandy was there and it was easy to see that she was a
veteran too - she knew when to be where, got great shots and kept
both of us on track! I look forward working with Jerry and Mandy a lot
more in the future! They are a talented couple!

Check out Jerry's blog!


No comments: