Saturday, June 18, 2005

The Road King

My Trusty Ride

My 2002 Harley Road King has brought miles of smiles and joy! My trusty friend has been with me for 3 years now and has carried me through the roads of Florida, the mountains of Arkansas, Tennessee and North Carolina. Never a problem, the King has been my faithful and favorite transport - not only down the roads, but has allowed my spirit to escape the ties to the mundane and let me exist where "now and here" are all that matter! I have never named this ironhorse because I have never found a name I considered worthy of my buddy - I shall endeavor to do just that. This is my 1st Harley and I don't know where my timeline will take me, but this bike will always be very SPECIAL to me. On our most recent adventure we encountered "the Dragon" in the hills of Tennessee and my steady ride carried me through on multiple runs with ease and grace. Whenever I am on this partner of mine I feel more alive, invigorated and free! I'll ride til I can't get on anymore.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested