Thursday, June 02, 2005

Come Home Soon Son!!!

Memorial Day was the worst!
The weekend had started out great! Charlie came in Thursday night and we all got to go on a 140 mile ride on Saturday - The were 7
Moores on 4 motorcycles and we had a ball. Charlie got to see some of his old friends and we got some more recuperation from the vacation. On Monday Courtney and Charlie went to the movies and we met them for lunch at PF Changs - it was awesome!
THEN came the dreaded trip to the airport..... My whole life I have tried to always protect my kids, sometimes OVERprotective! Now here we were putting him on a plane and he would be headed for Iraq and the war. I had known it would be tough, but it totally drained Linda and I of anything we had in us. I tried not to show Charlie my fears, but Mom was losing it fast and her son was fighting back the tears. We left the airport in absolute silence and I felt like someone had taken most of my stomach out. I know I don't have the words to describe this and only those who have been through the same can realize the shear fear at a time like this. I'm sure that not 1 minute will pass that I don't anguish over this until he gets back! I thank God every day for the wonderful family He has blessed me with and Charlie and I have always had a special relationship. I love and admire him!
Come home soon Son!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interestedhttp://google-machine.info/2760.html or http://google-machine.info/1548.html and http://google-machine.info/115.html

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»