Sunday, March 29, 2009

My cup runneth over...

WOW again! I feel like I've been on a roller coaster the last 2 weeks....
I'm not complaining, maybe a little tired - but totally stoked over all
that has gone on! We went to visit Charlie, Brook and Ava - I never
have the words to describe just how much they meant to me and how
my spirit soars just thinking of them - constant reminders of the
monstrous blessings in my life... We shot Sumer & Rick's eSession
the weekend before we left - went to Tennessee Wed thru Sunday -
INCREDIBLE seminar the next Wednesday in Orlando, Marcela and
Chris' eSession Thursday evening on Pass-A-Grille and Ty stayed
over Friday night and all day Saturday!
Here's a shot of Ava from out trip to Casa de Moores in Tennessee...
More, LOTS more to follow!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Oh, Jerry, she has gotten so big. She is truly a beautiful little girl. You are most lucky!!! And, blessed.

Laurie said...

Oh wow! She's mobile!!! Look out world!

How fast they grow. She is just beautiful.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Jerry, Ava is gorgeous!!!! I cannot believe how much she has grown. It is wonderful being a grandparent, isn't it???

How was Tennessee???? Did you enjoy it?
Betsy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.