Thursday, February 12, 2009

Our beautiful Ava!

Courtney and Ty have consumed so much of our time and energy
lately, but we did not want anyone to miss keeping up with our
beautiful Ava! Ava is now just over 9 months old and is DROP DEAD
GORGEOUS! (No! I am not prejudice - check her out yourself!) She
has outgrown her original car seat and - here she is - celebrating
her new comfy seat and riding forward! Time truly flys! She is growing
SO fast it almost scares us - Linda and I gather around my computer
to smile and laugh every time Brook updates us with new pictures - we
cherish EVERY image we get! We hope to go see her next month for a
few days!

She is available to SQUEEZE!!!!!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Jerry,

You and Linda are really lucky grandparents! Wish I were there - cause she would get a huge squeeze. Beautiful little girl!!!

Chris H said...

I agree, Ava is totally and utterly adorable! What a cutie.

Lorraine said...

Oh my gosh she is thoroughly squeezable, a little Beauty Queen, oh my the hearts she'll break, beautiful photo Jerry :)