Saturday, October 27, 2007

Fun Stuff from other Bloggers

NEAT! I found this awesome fill-in game while I was checking out Michele to see what craziness she was up to… Fond of Snape is a AWESOME blog and the author has some great pictures and fun games! Check them both out and enjoy…..



Friday Fill-In #43
1. The last good thing that came in the mail was a refund check.

2. This week I'm grateful for my family.

3. Rubye Cookies are the most delicious thing ever.

4. Charlie inspires me.

5. I'm most happy when I am taking pictures. (keeping this G rated)

6. And all the roads we have to walk along are part of the journey.

7. As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to talking to Charlie, tomorrow my plans include the BIG announcement and the Gator game and Sunday, I want to chill out !

No comments: