Monday, March 27, 2006

Tampa Bike Fest 2006






















Stunt Shows! Harleys! Hayabusas! Custom Choppers! Exhibitions, goodies and lovely ladies - Tampa Bike Fest 2006 at the USF Sun Dome was a big hit! Lots of bikers braved the cool winds and showed up for a 1st class Bike Fest. There was a bike show and awesome stunts! Motorman, along with his wife, Dr. Donna showed us all the proper way to ride our bikes and intoduced their 16 year old son who drove like a 10 year veteran! Great show! Linda and I met Steve and Adrienne for breakfast and went on to the show. Steve and I both ended up buying a super wheel chalk for our bikes - "boys and their toys...."






7 comments:

Lori said...

There I was having one of those happy go-lucky days and then this gal I am dating tells me, after she is playing with her tarot cards, that someone in my family is going to die. This was like something out of a movie or something, or her telling me something out of the ordinary about how to sexually attract women, but she was totally serious. Little did I know she had another detail about an occurrence that was about to happen that would really make me believe that she was for real. Then, a few days later, I got the call. Woah!
how to sexually attract women

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»