Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Where do you want to be?

WELL - where do you want to be - now? In the Bahamas, Jamacia, California? Where can you smell - like you are already there? Where can see the sights in your mind? Think about it!!!! Me? I would like to be on my favorite stretch of road on the North Carolina/Tennessee border - US129. I can see the cabin, smell the fireplace and sense the freshness in the air. I can feel my bike below me as I float through the 318 curves in 11 miles - I can feel myself leaning while I write this in anticipation of the next turn. I hear the beautiful southern accents of the people we interact with and see their smiles! YUP - give me the mountains! The change of colors and all that goes with it! Take me to The Dragon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Finch swimsuits Hiking tour england Isps issc Drug information tramadol what is tramadol Generic proactiv Botulinum toxin statistics What is a load and mutual funds wood trim for area rugs dsl service providers Isp how to check your internet Ringtones telus Budget truck rental specs online esthetician training and licensing new york state Antispam espanol