Sunday, October 03, 2004

SUNDAY OCT 3

The Gators whupped the HOGS!!!!!
All's well at home....
Courtney is moving home in a month!
Charlie's new Road King is in at Jim's HD in St Pete and it is AWESOME!!!!
Linda's office remodel is taking shape and it looks like she may survive....

How can an individual make an legitimate, unbiased decision while listening to the constant barrage of slander thrown about by the current presidential candidates? If you believed what each one told you about the other - then neither would or could run the local DAIRY QUEEN!!! We have gone TOO far toward individual rights - anyone can say anything bacause IT IS HIS RIGHT regardless of who is hurt. I would suspect that the choice will have to come down to "deal breaking" issues. My personal is abortion. I can NOT condone murder in any fashion. We should spend more effort, $ and time supporting whom we have elected instead of protesting and tearing down - what are really accomplishing for the good?

I remained blessed far beyond what I deserve!

I love where I'm living and who I'm living with...............

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Bernies appliances connecticut http://www.realestate92.info/Hk-website-designer.html Blackberry garage ringtones

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »